Pedalling to London?

Boreatton Racing Team have won through to the Nation Big Bang Final in London, thanks to a great video. Well Done to everyone.
More details and detailed feedback are on the Boreatton Racing Blog  http://boreattonracing.blogspot.co.uk/

PS. I was in Llanymynech caves about 3 weeks ago and got wet knees and bum but it's only wet in a couple of places. Unless you've got waterproofs you don't mind ripping I'd suffer with old clothes, wellies and gloves. You won't be cold once you get moving so shirt and jumper will be fine. (I wear an old boiler suit but a onesie would be good too, providing you don't want to sleep in it again). I wouldn't take a coat unless your washing machine is better than mine! Don't forget to bring a dustbin liner to sit on on the journey home, if you are not going to get changed, especially if you are coming in my car :-). Should be a great night.

Comments