Jump!

Photos of The Adventure Rope Course, Albrighton
This photo of The Adventure Rope Course is courtesy of TripAdvisor

It's our theme for the term - scary high up places!
We meet on Sunday at the Albrighton High Ropes centre - "The Adventure Rope Course" - on 
Sunday 17th June 
We have two sessions for 10 scouts each which is enough places for an average troop session, but we will need to know if everyone wants to come so we book a couple of extra places... The sessions are from 9.30am till 12.45pm  and 1.00pm till 4.15pm and I've done one of my booking things to sign up for whichever time you prefer/is most convenient/your friends are going on/...!


Please make your own arrangements to get there or give one of us a call if its a problem - we can always sort travel out if you're stuck! It's at Albrighton Hall Hotel (if you click the event booking http://boreattonjump.eventbrite.com/ you'll get a map and address etc)




  

Online Ticketing for Jump! powered by Eventbrite


We will use their consent form (it asks for the same information as ours) You must bring a copy of this form!!! (sorry the resolution is a bit rubbish - I'm at the wrong computer... I'll tidy it later if I find some time...( I'm sure I had some but I seem to have mislaid it))
The Leaders on the day will be me and Pete and contact phones are:
Alan - 07895 140034
Pete - 07719 975312




Comments