Konsent to Kart

It's that time of year - scalextric competitions, kart racing, general automotive stuff...
I handed out Karting consent forms at the rifles practice and I really need them back in good time as I had to grovel to Rednal Karting because they had a difficult session with some cubs I summise... in the end they said we could race on Sunday 10 July...
We need to provide all the details and completed consent forms right at the beginning and be super organised and coordinated!
Specifically:
· To meet at 9:15 Sunday 10 July and be ready for briefing at 9:30 at Rednall Racing
· To be away from the track by 11:30
· All scouts will be at least 1.25m tall
· Price £10 per person
· You will get the completed consent form to me before 9 July!!!



We have a tight timeslot so I am initially saying the priority is


1 Scouts


2 Explorers


3 Leaders


4 Parents (hey why not jump the queue and volunteer?!)


More details to follow, but in the first instance, here is the consent form I need - please complete and bring on Friday 1 July (or get to me during the following week..)

Comments