IACF 2011

Hurrah! We're off to Giat again!




Those that are coming to France - I've spoken to you all - I've booked the minibus, ferry, insurance etc which has cost £1580 and we have 12 of us on the list which accounts for £130 of the £150 price.


Travel times are departing from my house late on 12 August and back about lunchtime on 22 August.


I could do with a deposit of say £50 (but you can pay it all if you like... I'm fairly sure we will account for it all!)


Speaking of using up the budget - let me know what you'd like to do! We are provisionally thinking that we will do Parc Asterix (frenchy Alton Towers) on the way down, climb volcanos (like last year) beat the french at some games (bicycle jousting?), chill at that ski resort park (with the donkey train...) and the french towns/markets, eat wierd foreign stuff (and lots of icecream from the campsite shop!) and book up some activities (tell me what you'd like!)...

Comments