ice and snow


brrrr.....


Catching up on the blog a bit... the hike I organised last week or so to the Carenddau was technically summer mountain walking because I didn't take any special equipment... but was good and extreme! Here we are well above 1km! Richard enjoyed assessing me for my T2 permit that he decided to do it again next w/e :( ...
oh well, if you guys come (see Moel Siabod post above) you'll all be well coordinated and Rich won't have any excuse to defer me for (lack of) group management(!)

The troop night looked like it would be a bit icy too and as Pete was worrying he might be a bit late and the rest of us weren't sure where he was sending you we thought it best to take advantage of snow castle building weather! Liked the snow bunny better
than the snow castles
actually!

Next week is swimming practice - we have been the district champions for the last 3 or 4 years but need to swim slow this year as the shield will be filled up and they'll make me buy anther if we win again! Pete will post forms and directions soon!

Comments