Vive la Camp d'ete


A number of you have asked if we can do another French camp, and the twinners would like us along (?!?) so I thought I'd do a quick poll to see how keen you and your parents' bank are on the idea. The twinners subsidised our trip in 2009, but when the LJC were handing out grants this year they gave their money to the scout hut, not the twinning association so I suspect they won't have as much to spare! If we start planning now though, we can raise some funds ourselves...

Anyway please only vote if you are a scout parent so I can get a feel of how viable it might be. Dates would be 14-24 August or thereabouts


Comments

Anonymous said…
Been there done that. Unless there's a good incentive to go back, I'd like to try somewhere new. It rains in Ireland, and a few other nearby countries too and if we choose somewhere like Holland there's more chance of finding a scout group.