Remember, remember...

We're meeting at my place this week on 5 November to shoot rockets with cubs!


We'll meet at about 5:45 for scouts to build a bonfire (just as it gets too dark to see!) with cubs arriving for 6:15-7:45. We will aim to light the bonfire 6:30ish so there will be time for cubs to make a new guy?



We’ve got big (BIG!!!) rockets, and sparklers as usual, and the cubs will make us bangers - hurrah!



It looks as though it will be rainy and it will certainly be dark, so 'be prepared' and all that... We should be finished about 7:45.



I propose to allow scouts (and cubs) to wave sparklers around in a supervised area. Let me know if you have any concerns about this and if you would rather not have your scout given red hot pointy metal things, let me know and I will give them alternative responsibilities at that time!



Comments