back to basics

...and we're back! Actually lots has been getting going already - we've had first shooting practices and launched our robotics campaign, and the first meeting doesn't happen until Friday (the17th).
A basic start to the term generally involves outdoors muddy stuff, but Pete and Phil will give an outline of the plan for the term too (I can't be there this week as I have to go caving (why arn't more of you coming with me!!!)). So make sure you listen to them and remember the important stuff and let parents know etc.
We also quite often do pyrotechnical stuff cos I enjoy chemistry - I've left Pete in charge of some new design smoke bombs, but I thought it appropriate just to give you a warning not to experiment without knowing what you are doing.... This is what could happen...


(but not to me - 'cos I do test each small step I make very carefully before letting any of you lot near!!!)

Comments