...what you wanna do...

Good end to the term! We had thought that we would get lots of planning done but the sun shone, smoke drifted across my yard from the BBQ and bonfire, the scouts eat unlimited icecreams and feasted at the fountain of chocolate, shot rifles, raced karts, crashed and mended them and just hung out in cool shades (very cool and orange!) so maybe we'll do the planning on a rainy day - thats a much better plan isn't it!

It was good to finally (FINALLY!) invest one of our old scouts too - we normally do this quite formally, but I quite liked the investiture in the yard with a pall of smoke drifting across tha scene - nicely anarchic I thought...

So - have a good summer if I don't see you! There will be some more stuff to do so keep you eye on the blog! Let me know if you have any good ideas for the prog! or if you just think of something good to do!

Do everything you wanna do!

Comments