New scouts in the SSGMG


Yeah, but they were Meoley scouts - not from Boreatton! Where were you guys? Everyone had bad excuses like being ill/twisted ankles/concert performances/cup finals... Oh well - it was gloriously sunny and we had a good hike with several icecreams and a beer (when I had a short break because I had to evacuate dehydrated scouts off the hill and thought I'd rehydrate before rejoining the group!) I'll try and renegotiate an intro into the SSGMG for those that beg, and maybe get you onto the climbing day... meanwhile here's a couple of pics from the day!
Member of Boreatton's core mountain group!
Jump for Joy!
Pour encourager les autres, j'ai pense that I would award the Fitness Challenge badge (a notoriously difficult one to get off me) to any scout attending 5 consecutive SSGMG hikes and persuading the county leaders that they've got better! - Go4It!

Comments