Introducing the mountains - eventually

I told some of you about the Intro Hike for the SSGMG to take place on Sunday and that I couldn't go because of the Archery Championships, but the SSGMG have had to postpone it (they're as bad as me at getting their prog sorted! (OK not as bad as me, but still a bit bad...)) until 23 May (hurrah! - I can come after all!). So sorry you won't get to hike on Sun, but we'll do it on the 23rd and there'll be more of us! Put the new date in your diary if you are 12 or over (or can pursuade me that even though you are not quite 12 you are good in the hills!) The meeting after the intro hike will be a climbing day which is always great!

This is a pic of the intro hike 2008 which was the last time they did the Long Mynd - spot the small Boreatton Scout!

and this a pic of us on the climbing day... (scary!)

Comments