Develop Your Muscles...



We are going to have a go at rowing with the Pengwern Boat Club over the next few weeks. The first session is on Friday 7th May. It's an early start at 6pm.

There are only 12 places but the archery team will be away so if you want to come let me have a completed form, when I have 12 in my hand I'll close the list. Everybody else will have a second chance on the 21st May but will miss out on archery.

All the details are on the form but contact me if you need any other information.

Non swimmers will be allowed to go but we have to take some additional steps to make sure the instructors know, so you must complete the form correctly.

The session will probably start on a rowing machine to make sure you can do it properly.



Comments

Pip said…
Thats my birthday :)
EVIE!!!! said…
u no the rowing.. its over a couple of weeks... well would the archery team be able to go for the other weeks??