Respect

Thank you to all the scouts that turned out on a cold wet Sunday to show their respect to those serving their country, and to me when I have asked you to make this parade a priority. I know it isn't the most fun for a Sunday morning, but it is appreciated by the British Legion, and the leaders.

I thought a trip to cineworld would be a nice way to say thank you to all the scouts that marched today (OK - or walked/shuffled/shambled too!) - I've spoken to almost all of you already and will meet you at cineworld on Tuesday at 5:45 for 5:55 start, to see Up! - no uniform as everyone had an excess of smartness today! Just for fun although it does have a slightly scouty theme in it! We will finish about 8:00 as the movie is 1 hour 40 mins.

You don't need any money - my treat :)









PS - I've put up an Al's public photo album of lots more pics from the parade including lots of the other sections for any parents with a cub or beaver

Comments