Keep scouting

Our autumn camp will be here in the castle! (get it - 'keep' scouting...!)

We are actually going to take over the East Tower of the gatehouse and defend St Briavels Castle against all assault!
We will be there from Wednesday 28 October to Friday 30 October during half term as usual. It is quite difficult to book a Norman Keep so I have guessed numbers and need to confirm asap!!!
I have not been able to confirm costs yet but it is likely to be about £45 (which seems to be my favourite number for a troop camp these days). I'll be aiming to book activities from mountain biking in the forest/canoeing in the Wye/climbing on the Yat/hiking in the hills/caving in the exciting scary dark places below...! If you want to come and have a preference let me know (we aim to please!)
I will try and phone everyone in the next few days...


Comments