St George's day


Well done to the drum corps! We were the loudest, best (of course!) and most photographed troop in the parade - and did well playing chopsticks with the clicky clicky drum stick bit for the first time on our parades... very cool when it works!



Unfortunately, Phil is our troop photographer for these parades and whilst she did better than the infamous year when she only took photos of her foot, she managed to avoid taking any photos of us on the march... oh well, heres a couple that do at least include scouts in the frame! (but only one of my arms and half my head...)



We are having a recruitment drive for the drum corps (you too can be just outside the edge of one of Phil's photos!) and I'll phone round those of you that told me you were interested - if you haven't told me, you'll have to phone me - and we will probably have the first 'new recruit' training session on Thursday14 May

Comments