NSAC info


Here some extra details I have for our NSAC camp - for the archery team
We will depart from my house at or around 5pm and return early Sunday evening. Jonathon has extimated about 8pm but I will try and aim for closer to 6pm as its Evie's confirmation at 6:30! We will phone once we are en route and let you know an eta.
We are camping at

Phasels Wood Scout Camp & Activity Centre
Rucklers Lane, Kings Langley, Herts. WD4 9NA
Tel:01442 252851 Fax: 01442 252162
E-mail:info@phaselswood.org.uk
Web:www.phaselswood.org.uk

There will also be some air rifle shooting and I've attached the concent form for that.

Finally, I've attached a ICE form and kit list (its the usual 2 night kit list)

PS The pic at the top is a Hatra Ballista - we've built our own version for the ballista competition, but its still in development and not so pretty - you'll see some pics when we've finished...

Comments