Gold!

I won, I won, I won!!!
I know it's supposed to be about the scouts, not their leaders, but..... I won!!! And as you can see, Shropshire generally managed to come away jangling!
We all had a great time at the National Scout Archery Competition, and everyone did brilliantly, and actually, it was only the clout that I won, but it was a great w/e (thanks for getting us there Jonathan!)

l made the mistake of lending my camera to a scout so I got 217 pictures (new hard drive time) - too many to blog so they are in one of Al's public photo albums! Here's a few pics from around the weekend with us wielding bow and arrows on the field and in the woods, preparing to use our Hatra Ballista, and generally shooting things!
on the field...

at the range...

before the walls...

down in the woods...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want to do scouts, but don't have time. Looks really fun. Theirs a really long waiting list too.
Maddie