Here and there





Our Roboteers are off to their regional final on Friday, so I'm afraid I'm just not going to get time to prepare a troop meeting this week (and I'll be a bit exhausted after this week!) so there is NO MEETING 12 December. For roboteers, I've attached the permission form below - make sure you've got this and the photo consent form on friday, and have returned the authorised absence form to the Corbet!


However, you can come to the brrrr-wyns for the ssgmg hike (if you're 12 or over) so why not come hiking in place of our troop meet? (OK, so calling them the brrr-wyns is maybe not the best way to sell the activity...- it won't be that cold if you dress properly (see kit list in last post) and winter hiking is at least as good as the summer strolls.)

This is one of my favourite pics from our ssgmg hikes taken at this time of year a couple of years ago (wasn't Mini-Matt mini then!)


We will finish our programme for the term with the fundraising disco being organised by one of our SPLs. Its at the Corbet 8:30-11:00 on Thursday 18 December - Tickets £2


Hope to see you there, and bring non-scouting friends too! Contact me to reserve some tickets.

Comments