Hay-ho

We had a good, but very windy camp at Hay - here are a few pics from the w/e

...it was a windy hike!

Thank you to Chris Fryer (who is well known to the scouts that come on the mountaineering group hikes) who helped lead us along the ridge to Hay Bluff. It was so windy I even got to try out my mountain shelter (a sort of big red floppy elephant suit for 6 scouts) Hope you all enjoyed the hike and that we'll see some new faces at the SSGMG hikes - just watch the blog for announcements!

...and a horsey hack...

...which was what most of you came for! It's a great place to go for the riding as we were able to ride out across open country rather than just being lead along in single file all the time (when I have always suspected that my horse is the one that's in control and knows what to do better than me!).

Comments