County day - 27 Sept 2008

I spoke to everyone and their answerphones yesterday and here are the details I promised!

We will meet at 10:00 at the little chef car park by the Mile End Roundabout and then arrive togther before 10:30 at Park Hall near the Oswestry Showground (I'm not too sure how distinct Park Hall is from the showground but it'll be obvious as we arrive... (I hope!)

We will take some rolls and bangers but if you need to eat more, bring pack lunch or some pennies (there will be burgers for sale)

Activities run from 10:30 to 4:00 after which (I didn't realise it was after, so you may want to stay later than 4:00!) we will win the elastic band egg race (assuming we finish them tonight - ever the optimist!)
As there is a rifles activity I will need a signed consent, and so I've attached the form here for you to download along with the details as sent to me.









Comments