End of Term!

Hurrah!

It gets quite busy and we are doing Baschurch Fete with the Drum Corps, we've got a rifles team together for the National competition at Bisley, I've entered the Ro-boreateers into the Lego Robotics competition again (we have two spare places still! and I've spoken to Mr Thompson and he says that you can have a day off for the regional heats if nec!!!), and year 8 are off to Spain on the school trip, and its the end of term fencing competition, and I've just not got it together to sort the canoes, so we'll do that next term if that's OK...

Since the PGLs have broken in to our store and stashed it all in the hut and locked me out, we will meet on Friday 11 at my house 8-9:30 for an end of term BBQ and planning meeting and having fun mucking about meeting - come with ideas!

This will be the last meeting this term 'cos Matt and several of you are off to Spain and then a week later we set of to a 'state of emergency' and martial law in outer Mongolia which needs a bit of planning , what with looting, troops on the street, burning down the communist party HQ and taking three sprogs...

- Hmmm.... I have a suspician that the insurance excludes 'Bad things happening at your hotel' from reasonable reasons for changing your mind about going there... so I guess we go anyway!

Comments