Read the blog!

Hmm... the number of phone calls I'm making is slowly creeping up. lf everyone read the blog I wouldn't need to make any - so READ THE BLOG!
Oh - you are doing I suppose. . . well tell the others to!
As a reward for being good blog readers, if you call me today, as a special Blog-only offer, I can take you to a rifle competition and rocketry day tomorrow! You will need to give me a consent useful form for the shooting for Rolleston 8 June. which reminds me- if I say I need a consent form, I NEED A CONSENT FORM!!! Its not just a little souvenir of the event for me - I should make you just stand and watch if you turn up without one... I'm reluctant to do this, but it puts me in a very difficult position, in breach of all the scouting and legal procedures and invalidates all the insurances.... DONT DO THlS TO ME!

Comments