Mini camps



Mini-camp canoe rally - cost £45

Numbers limited to about 10 by availability of instructors. 27-28 May.
Priority to those that weren't around last time we did it... Two day canoe rally down the Severn with Drummond Outdoor - we went with them a couple of years ago - it will be nice at this time of year (i.e. warmer!) We will camp overnight at either the Royal Hill or Bickley coppice. Book your place by giving me the fees!


Mini-expedition to South Shrops - cost £45
Numbers limited to 12 - must be 12 or older, must be able to swim 25 yds, wet suits compulsory (let me know if you havn't got one and we can prob sort you out, else £5 on the day will do the trick)
Hiking, camping, mucking about, and rafts at the National Whitewater Centre - 31 May to 1 June.
Book your place by giving me the fees!



Final details will appear on www.boreattonscouts.blogspot.com soon (but you knew that anyway...)

c I want to go on the mini-camp...............Name:

c I want to go on the mini-expedition..... ..Name:

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey alan whae are the camps going to be
Oops - bit of an oversight! I've updated the post now! (The dates were on the previous post though ... )