There now follows a short interlude

In the finest tradition of public service blogcasting...


I know - I give myself an extra week to get all organised and then suddenly its gone and here I am with my prog not blogged and trying to get dates and stuff... Oh well - after the interlude I'll sort it out and blog it properly (honest!)


Meanwhile - its troop night as usual tonight at the hut 8:00-9:30


Sunday is St Georges Day parade - this and the Remembrance parade are the two occasions I ask scouts to prioritise scouting over other activities. We aim to all meet in the quarry at 2:00pm to march with our standard up to the church. Full uniform, with school trousers and smart ironed necker. We will finish at about 4:00pm, after which the Science Book Prize judging panel will convene in the Armoury until 5:00pm to plan how to test their books.


Finally, here's the first stab at a prog - the only problem is that most things havn't been confirmed yet, but it gives you an idea... don't rely on this one though as it'll get shuffled around...





Comments