Ulp - I havn't finalised the prog yet!

I have much of a programme, but am still trying to confirm one or two things so it will be coming soon. However, in the mean time some things are getting going already.

I have retrieved our robo-mat so the Ro-boreatteers are starting up again tonight, and we are invited to an open day at a windturbine/groundsource heat powered house on 19thJan near Welshpool.

Cavers (i.e. those that have done the theory part of the badge) are scheduled to go to Derbyshire on Sat (12 Jan) with Idris to get their fourth cave logged - I'll phone you once I have times for the trip.

The drum corps will hopefully kick off next Thursday 17th Jan subject to me confirming with Roger.

First meeting of term is 18th Jan

Swimming Gala is on the 19th Jan too - again I'll phone round to sort out the teams.

The next SSGMG hike is to Cadr Idris (named after our Caving Coordinator) on Sun 20th for those that have been coming on our hikes - I'll post the info sheet soon but here's a pic... brrr.... looks like it may be chilly in Jan!



Gosh - what a lot is going on and I havn't even got to the start of our prog yet - See you all soon!

Comments