15 minutes

Front page of North Shropshire Chronicle - Thursday 13 December 2007

Comments

Anonymous said…
its me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
is robotics on to night
Anonymous said…
Congrats! I hope it was all the scouts own work, with nothing but technical oversight provided by Al... Merry Crimble from all us in Melbourne, BTW.
Teri said…
Just been pointed in the right direction by my IT advisor (!) who said that the troop had won the robot comp... incredible amount of congrats to all concerned!!! When will we see you on TV?? Sorry I missed it in the first place but I think we were in Tassie when it was first posted and I didn't scroll down far enough when we got back - my excuse anyway. Merry Christmas from the Melbourne blogger!!
'Cause it was them! - just well encouraged trained advised and supported etc!