Cannon fodder



Last week was raft building - so my camera didn't go anywhere near that one, but on Sunday half a dozen of us went up Tryfan with the SSGMG. It's a great little mountain, but quite a scramble, so I was a bit apprehensive about scouts saying they were afraid of heights when we set out - sure enough they dragged their feet as the mountain path(?) tilted upwards from a steady uphill walk to a vertical scramble, but then the midges started to bite and I discovered that midge bite is the perfect antidote to alti-phobia (???) Well anyway judge for yourself! Here are the scouts that claimed to be afraid of heights when I told then to get a move on earlier in the climb....


Here's a pic at the end, back below the clouds, where I told them to pose for a group photo.... (says it all really)

Comments

M1rtyn said…
Did anyone do the jump between Adam & Eve on the top of Tryfan? I imagine that would be something that might fail the Risk Assesment, unfortunately.