Blue Saturday



...because we did the blue route and it was cold so whilst I was waiting for Pete to catch up I was probably looking blue... 

(he was so slow because he was weighed down by his all his camera kit so I expect he'll post a few pics soon!)


Here's a link to the stats if you want to see what you did and how fast you would have done it if you had stayed near me :)

(We'd have been faster if the new scouts had known how good the hot chocolate and chips at the end were...)

PS Just checked the cyclemeter calorie count - our ride burned up 820 calories, but I eat 4 Cadburies chocolate eclaire sweets (33 each), a hot choc with marshmallows and cream (424 cal) and a bacon roll with two rashers of bacon (260+2x65=390 cal) - phew 946 cal - I made a profit! There are 126 cal more of me thanks to the ride even not counting the chips I stole!

Comments